November 11 through November 17
Indoor / Outdoor Holiday Bazaar
Saturday, November 19
10 am to 1 PM
Our deadline for pre-orders was November 13. You may pick up your items on Saturday between 10 am and 1 PM
Online Auction: Bidding closes at 8 PM on November 17.
Help with food prep, baking, greens or general set up.
Volunteers at our 2021 Holiday Bazaar
Join us for our annual Holiday Fair!
There will be take-out service for our famous chicken potpies and delicious baked goods. Pre-order your potpies, cookies, and pumpkin rolls, and we will have them ready for pick up. We’ll also serve delicious butternut bisque soup, corn chowder, and hot chili to go. We’ll have beautiful greens arrangements and balsam wreaths at the bazaar on the front lawn. You will also find unique holiday gift items at our ‘Handmade in the Quiet Corner’ table. Aunt Mimi’s Attic Treasures includes jewelry and handbags. The Kids Korner has gently used toys and the Unique Boutique has all things Christmas—mugs, dishes, ornaments, and decorations.
Our Silent Auction will be online and will feature an array of antiques, collectibles, sports equipment, furniture, and handcrafted artwork. Bidding is open from noon on Friday, November 11 until 8:00 PM on Thursday, November 17 through Bidding Owl. Auction pick up is Saturday, November 19 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Sales are cash. Parking is on the Woodstock Common.
LUNCH MENU- DELICIOUS HOT FOOD FOR ALFRESCO DINING ON THE LAWN, OR TO GO
- Butternut Bisque Soup
- Corn Chowder
- Hearty Chili
- Mac and Cheese
- Grilled Hot Dogs w/ Chips
- Apple Crisp w/ whipped cream
- Bottled Water
We will have a limited number of “take and bake” Chicken Pot Pies for sale on Saturday.
Want to help?
- Click here to sign up for one of the prep sessions.
- Bring in your donations for the Silent Auction or Jewelry table. Receiving dates are October 30 to November 3.
- Get crafty and make something for Handmade in the Quiet Corner.
- Place your order for potpies and plan to be a Sponsor, or even a SUPER Sponsor. Download an order form or pick one up at church. Deadlines for order is November 13
- Plan to assist with set up or volunteer to staff one of the tables on Fair day.
Thank you for your support!
Your gift supports our church ministries which serve the local and wider community.